Bonnie and Bellah Gordon lost everything in a fire at their Pasco home Sunday morning.

Get our free mobile app

The women awoke to the sounds of shattering glass and blaring smoke and fire alarms. Everyone made it out of the burning home including all the fur babies.

Dawn Owens
Dawn Owens-Facebook
loading...

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to contain the blaze. However, the home suffered extensive damage.

The family credits working smoke alarms for alerting them to get to safety.

A fundraising page has been set up by the family's friend Dawn Owens.

According to the GoFundMe page:

These 2 are very dear to me and many others. They have endured so much loss in a few short years, that no one should ever have to go through. The home is a total loss and it will be days possibly a week before they can go into the home to see if anything is salvageable.

Bellah is due to start school soon. If anyone can donate school supplies and other basic living needs, it would be much appreciated. Some of the most needed items include food, shoes, clothes, blankets, and school supplies.

You can donate by clicking the button below.

You can see more from our KEPR news partners here.

7 Ways to Beat the Tri-Cities Heat

5 Sure ways to keep cool in the HOT Tri-Cities Summer.

5 Restaurants Fitting For The Former Shari's Restaurant In Richland

The old Shari's location on George Washington Way in Richland has been sitting vacant for some time. They closed their doors after 40 years. What business would you like to see? We have a few ideas.

See Inside Magnificent Pasco Plus-Sized Home With Gym, Pool, & More

This fabulous property in Pasco is on 1 acre. It's close to the freeway, and shopping, including the rumored Trader Joe's and new Costco.

More From La Super 92.5